[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.0.0 Published

Tony Sandman tonysandman999 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 14:40:35 GMT 2017

Fork it and assign rights (to the new brand) to chosen contributors /
developers not related each to other.
Fair distribution of responsibilities to people who care and understand
base of open source projects will be a driving force.
Centralizing this, is only impression of freedom in this field.
Open source in programming field should be understood the same way as care
of environment, Earth, the place we live and
future generations will. Building business on fair ground, will always
bring good things.

Amen