[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.0.0 Published

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Wed May 24 12:53:26 GMT 2017

We have dedicated to create separate installation files because of many
points:
Many if (version) in code. Too much if() make code very difficult for
maintenance.
Hudge fiels with if() code and last years we have to much issues if the
.zip package > 2 MB. Most of servers has standard setting 2MB for upload
and we have many issue with some extenions with more then 2 MB.
Differences between 6.x and 7.x in Workflows, Links,
DETAILVIEWSIDEBARWIDGET and other.

Result. I see only one extension compatible for 7.x, why vtiger don't
wait until 10% ;-) of extensions are uploaded, validated for 7.x
version? Extension store for 7.x is empty. Is this what vtiger wanted?

Matus

Dňa 24. 5. 2017 o 12:20 Conrado Maggi napísal(a):