[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.0.0 Published

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Wed May 24 10:38:12 GMT 2017

Hi

I also suggested this earlier. We have done several other features for our
clients, which includes features of ERP than CRM.

Regardless of forking or staying with Vtiger we need a well defined
procedure to contribute to community. That includes the ability to build
moderators from community and vtiger team.

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan