[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger with SQL Server has backend ?

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Wed May 24 10:17:09 GMT 2017

HI

We had with 5.4.0 :).  It is just the effort rather than complex. That
means you should modify wherever the SQL queries to support MSSQL query
everywhere in the vtiger code.

Why do you need an MSSQL? If it is only for the purpose of integrating
other tools such as Reporting and big data, I recommend to use MySQL to
MSSQL Replication. Where you can keep vtiger database as MySQL, but
replicate its data to a MSSQL databasse as mentioned below

   - Write triggers in MySQL that capture insert, update, and delete
   statements in a log table (same as binlog)
   - Poll/Read the log table from MSSQL using ODBC and execute them, then
   delete those log entries.

Thanks

Sutharsan Jeganathan