[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.0.0 Published

Tony Sandman tonysandman999 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 00:04:39 GMT 2017

@lajeesh - you seems to have a very specific sense of humor.... :-)

As it was said before by many guys, this seems to be only kind of carrot
and marketing
thing. Funny thing actually, but also scary,
I wish collaboration model with yetiforce will be fairly set, so we at
least have a base to move over it.
But even there is not easy...

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 4:21 AM, Manuel <ptdesigner at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can tell you one,
>
> A non admin user can mess with all system if goes into Module Mobile.
>
> More detailed explanation is not possible due to the fact that some
systems are going live and will be vulnerable.

> Best Regards.
>
> Manuel
>
> No dia 23/05/2017, às 17:40, Conrado Maggi <comaggi at gmail.com> escreveu:
>
> Just curious, which are the blockers?
>
> About missing features, vt7 is vtiger 6.5 with a nicer theme I don't
think you will find more features in 6 than 7. But maybe I am wrong

> El El mar, 23 may 2017 a las 18:34, Doug <sailsfast at gmail.com> escribió:
>>
>> There is a difference between a release with bugs and one with blockers,
basic functionality not working, etc.

>> On May 23, 2017 12:27 PM, "Conrado Maggi" <comaggi at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I agree with a Chris, no release ever is bug free. I agree that now
that  is out there the bug reporting and fixing will move faster

>>> About that iOS bug I submitted a merge request and it's fix in the
released version. Same thing with modules updates that was broken

cthompson at moderas.org> escribió:

> [...]
Alan