[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.0.0 Published

Chris Thompson cthompson at moderas.org
Tue May 23 15:11:22 GMT 2017

I'm torn.  If you wait for all the bugs to be fixed we may never see a
release.  I'm hopeful the release will shine a light on the things that need
to be resolved and as we all are looking at adoption we may uncover even
more.  In a perfect world all bugs would be eliminated but I have to be
honest, I don't recall a bug free release of any product ever.  Now in
fairness this sounds a bit buggier than most are comfortable with, I mean I
heard the other day it doesn't work on iOS platforms and that's pretty maj.