[Vtigercrm-developers] Vt7 Development Status

Manuel ptdesigner at gmail.com
Tue May 23 10:17:01 GMT 2017

Vt Team, thanks for your last work in fixing things.

Just a quick note:

Seems to me that some “old” bugs with only weeks are forgotten due to the fact that you do normally fix bugs reported in the current day or day before.

I’m lost in bugs i reported, so I imagine you if you do not tag them or review them (this could save time for everyone)

Some unfinished stuff:
- Google sync is not working and is reported
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/526 <http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/526>

- Mobile Module not possible to create records, not even edit them (pick list values show as text)
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/467 <http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/467>
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/448 <http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/448>
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/447 <http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/447>
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/339 <http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/339>

- Not possible to associate a contact from the popup window select
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/493#note_3009 <http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/493#note_3009>

About the Vtiger7.0 migration patch validation invite, where should we report the errors we found?
In http://code.vtiger.com <http://code.vtiger.com/> mixed with other bugs and reports?

Best Regards.

Manuel