[Vtigercrm-developers] Anyone set up HA or replication?

S T Prasad stprasad at stprasad.com
Fri May 12 13:57:32 GMT 2017

Hi Alan,

Been looking for something on the same lines and your question spurred me
into looking around.

https://www.mysql.com/products/cluster/availability.html

Seemed to be something I intend to try out.

Of course the CRM would also have to be running via a Load Balancer on
seperate CRM Servers connecting to the mySQL Cluster.

With best regards,

S.T.Prasad

http://www.vtigress.com
The Purr-fect mate for vTiger