[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtigercrm 6.5 and asterisk 11 integration

crmtiger info at crmtiger.com
Wed May 10 04:44:52 GMT 2017

Hello,

if you are using vTiger asterisk connector from vTiger than its Known issue.

There is no solution for that and that's why we move to Asterisk AMI Call
implementation.

Please revert if you would needed more info from us.

--

*CRMTiger*   *- #1 vTiger solution Provider*
Phone: +91-79-40301653 <+91-79-40301653>
*US *#:  <rahul at varianceinfotech.com>+ <rahul at varianceinfotech.com>
1-630-861-8263
Email: info at crmtiger.com <rahul at varianceinfotech.com>
Skype:  <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#>crmtiger
Website: http://www.crmtiger.com <http://www.crmtiger.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/CRMTiger>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/13190558>  <https://twitter.com/crmtiger>
   <http://crmtiger.com/blog/>
<https://www.facebook.com/CRMTiger>
​
​
 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:The information contained in this communication,
including its attachments may contain confidential information and is
intended only for the individual(s) or entity (ies) to whom it is
addressed. The information contained in this communication may also be
protected by legal privilege, federal law or other applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby
notified that any distribution, dissemination or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited.