[Vtigercrm-developers] Show related fields of related module in main module

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 13:35:36 GMT 2017

Hi

If virtual field there are 2 did advantages

You may have to do core changes to write join queries

Also reporting and filters will become complicated if those fields are
needed.

Alternatively it is possible to use JavaScript to populate  extra fields
from related module in detail view only. But with some performance overhead.

Thanks
Sutharsan jeganathan