[Vtigercrm-developers] Show related fields of related module in main module

Estefan Civera estefan.civera at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 12:18:40 GMT 2017

Hi all,

in the potentials module I need to show some information like country and
city of organization.

The very simple way but not elegant and smart way is to create some custom
fields and every time I save opportunity fill them with value of city and
country of organization.

is it possibile to create "virtual field" (for example readonly) that can be
filled virtually in list view and detail view, for example using join
operator between  tables?

Thanks Estefan Civera

-----
Ing. Estefan Civera