[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflow issue on install

Chris Thompson cthompson at moderas.org
Wed Mar 29 14:18:41 GMT 2017

I've installed (and reinstalled) VTiger 7.0 and for some reason I am unable
to create workflows.  Additionally when I click on workflow the menus stop
working.  I know I've installed this successfully before so I'm doing
something wrong with the install I assume, possibly permissions.  I've
granted ownership to the folder to the apache user which is what my version
of linux is using to run httpd.  Any thoughts?

-Chris