[Vtigercrm-developers] Give non admin role access to pick list editor

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 07:16:43 GMT 2017

HI

It is not possible. But you have opened and idea of multilevel
administration such admin and super admin.

I appreciate the community input on this

Thanks
SUTHARSAN JEGANATHAN

On 29 Mar 2017 11:40, "iko" <irina_k6 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi! I wonder if you found a solution to this issue. I need it to.

My workaround would be to set up users as administrators. Then remove
settings icon and link in the menu to access the administrator panel. This
would although interfere with Privileges if assigned.

Any other ideas?