[Vtigercrm-developers] R: Vtiger 7 Features (preliminary list)

IT&M srl - Filippo Pozzato filippo.pozzato at itempd.it
Fri Mar 24 12:05:41 GMT 2017

+1

Da: vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com [mailto:vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com] Per conto di Simone Travaglini
Inviato: venerdì 24 marzo 2017 13:01
A: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
Oggetto: Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 Features (preliminary list)

+1

@satish,

Do you still plan to release RCA version ov Vt7?

I see no point submit releases without some functionalities work:

1 - Portal Client is not coherent with configurations of CRM. In settings you have the option for each field of each module to set Read only or Read and write but that doesn’t´t reflect in customer portal because customer portal still the old version.

2 - Module Mobile still incomplete. Shows in list view “Priority not specified”, incredibly slow and editing records don’t assume fields as pick lists or date etc etc

Just saying …

Best Regards.

Manuel