[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 Features (preliminary list)

Satish Dvnk satish.dvnk at vtiger.com
Thu Mar 9 07:07:51 GMT 2017

Sorry, i should have posted an update here. We have been following up with
community members who are reporting issues on git (70 of the 100 issues
reported on git have been fixed). We also fixed  ~300 of the 400 issues
reported in internal testing. Within the open issues, there are around 70
or so that we would like to fix before releasing.

We will be releasing the RCA version on 27th, and followed by GA version in
April 2nd or 3rd week.

*regards,Satish.Dvnk*