[Vtigercrm-developers] jQuery Class files: delay loading?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 10:18:29 GMT 2017

I have a custom Javascript file which I want to load _after_
Vtiger_Detail_Js (because I need to re-use some of the exiting
functions) but my class should be available in several vtiger modules so
I have used the vtiger_link HEADERSCRIPT method of loading my file.
Otherwise I must modify core vtiger files like the View classes to
include my javascript library.

> Vtiger_Detail_Js('LSCustom_ServiceHelper_Js', {}, {
> }

Using the HEADERSCRIPT method unfortunately my file is being loaded
before Vtiger_Detail_Js and so is not working as I wish due to an error:

> "ReferenceError: Vtiger_Detail_Js is not defined".

How can I delay the loading of my file?

It would be really useful if we could use something like the sequence
value in the vtiger_link table for this kind of thing but it doesn't
seem to do anything in this use-case.

TIA