[Vtigercrm-developers] Enable Summary View for custom module in vt7 dev?

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 07:10:49 GMT 2017

Hi

This may help

   1. In layout/vlayouts/modules/  Create a folder with the module name, if
   not exists already.
   2. Copy following tpl files from Account or Contact modules into this
   folder
   1. DetailViewSummaryContents.tpl
      2. ModuleSummaryView.tpl
      3. Go to the New Module > Settings > Layout Manager , Enable few
   relevant fields to SummaryView

Thanks

Sutharsan Jeganathan