[Vtigercrm-developers] Can't create charts - vTiger 6.4.0

firstarticle gm98z28ss at me.com
Fri Jul 21 12:50:03 GMT 2017

We are unable to create charts in 6.4.0.  When it gets to the "Select Chart"
set, it errors out and says that vTiger_reporttype does not exist.  Checking
the database verifies that this table doesn't exist.  We haven't been able
to find the schema for that table.  What should be in it?

We tried installing a new version of 6.4.0 to see if we could copy that
reporttype table but it doesn't exist in that database either.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.