[Vtigercrm-developers] Set up of dev environment

Mark mclarke4 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 17:02:09 GMT 2017

Thanks for the tip Sutharsan and Alan. So it looks like vtiger is looking
for a class in a module that is not yet marked as installed. It exists only
under the pkg folder
and not the module folder. The database I restored to provide some data
comes from an installation with installed modules so its probably something
in the data that is causing it to look for this class. How can I install
the required modules manually? i.e not having to got though the
installation process?

Ideally I am looking at running head or as close to head as possible to get
the latest bug fixes to be able to patches production from  a test
environment. Of course it will also be a good place to test our own bug
fixes. But it would be good to be able to use a copy of the production db
to do this.

Thanks