[Vtigercrm-developers] Set up of dev environment

Mark mclarke4 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 19:42:52 GMT 2017

Hi all,

Is there a guide to manually setting up a dev environment. I have edited
the config.inc.php file with the database credentials and create the
database manually but I just geth the white screen of death without
anything in the log files, web dev console etc. It appears to fail on some
ajax call.

I am not sure what other files the installation wizard changes to get to a
working install.  This is using a checkout version of the git repo.

thanks