[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.0.1 Migration Issue with Emails

David david.pettigrew at outlook.com
Thu Jul 13 20:43:32 GMT 2017

Hi all,

Someone called Sasa has come up with a solution to this bug.

Following his/her post, I checked the vtiger_activity table before and after
the migration using phpMyAdmin and SQL queries.   All the rows with
activitytype =  "Emails" are missing after the migration.

Exporting these rows from the table (using phpMyAdmin) before migration and
importing them after migration restores the missing rows (total number of
records in the table is then exactly the same before and after) and the
missing emails are now referenced correctly in the list view.

So this fix worked for me too.  Many thanks for the solution.