[Vtigercrm-developers] Image upload does not work

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 08:20:27 GMT 2017

Hi

If you are getting 403 - forbidden error , it could be due to a
restriction of that particular resource – for example, less permission. You
may check the permissions of below folders

   - storage (0755) -
   - test/upload (0755)

*The owner of folders should be "Web server User" *

To debug you may follow below steps

   1. Add below code at the top of config.inc.php

>    ini_set('display_errors', 1);
>    error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT &
>    ~E_WARNING);

   and see whether any error messages shown after upload
   2. in *inclcude/database/PearDatabase.php  *Find *$dieOnError *this will
   show if any database corruptions / errors

If you cannot do this you may need your developer :)

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan