[Vtigercrm-developers] Image upload does not work

Grzegorz grzeniusato at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 07:28:11 GMT 2017

Maie,

I have encountered this bug on 6.5, most probably they haven't fixed it
till now. You may check if anything from this thread helps you. Keep in
mind that I work on 6.5 and some things may work differently on 7.0 so
backup all your files.

https://discussions.vtiger.com/index.php?p=/discussion/185207/6-5-unable-to-upload-jpgjpeg#Item_2

Regards