[Vtigercrm-developers] [NEW] MYC Customer Portal FREE/PRO for vTiger CRM

makeyourcloud info at makeyourcloud.com
Wed Jul 12 11:21:50 GMT 2017

Hi Tony,

sorry for late reply, we collect only the server hostname, the activation
date and relation with license/hostname , this is needed for licensing
purpose.

About the installation process, could you please explain your difficulties
with it? We tried to made it fast and easy reducing the installation to a
single file to upload that will check your server configuration and
automatically download the most updated sources.

Hope this reply clarified your doubts, feel free to ask if you have any
other question!

Kind Regards,
MakeYourCloud Team.