[Vtigercrm-developers] Changing default view for all users

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 09:01:46 GMT 2017

On 11/07/17 17:11, MrJingles wrote:
> A quick update:
>
> Changing the code on line 87 of the modules/CustomView/CustomView.php file
> from:
>
> *$now_action = vtlib_purify($_REQUEST['action']);*

Unless you are using vtiger 5.x then this is just wrong code.

Ideally it should be interrogating the Vtiger_Request *object*, rather
than the $_REQUEST var directly and in any case, I don't think 'action'
is the right parameter. I believe that since 6.0.0 this should be
checking for the value of 'view' rather than 'action'. And also, the
rest of the code appears to be old because the view is now called
"List", not "ListView".

Just look at a normal URL in the browser, e.g.:

> index.php?module=Leads&parent=&page=1&view=List&viewname=268&orderby=&sortorder=&search_params=&search_key=lastname&search_value=

Do a log of the $_REQUEST object just before this call and see what
values are in it. Then file a bug with vtiger on code.vtiger.com
suggesting that the CustomView.php class needs re-writing for the 21st
century ;-)

HTH