[Vtigercrm-developers] freelancers source

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 06:25:30 GMT 2017

Hi Tony

Here is IMHO,

   1. An experienced PHP developer can manage to work in vtiger jobs.
   2. An experienced vtiger developer is required if your company wants to
   operate the CRM  long term.
   3. You will find  few experienced vtiger developers at freelancer or
   upwork
   4. The rates differ by countries. Example we charge up to USD25.00/hour
   at Sri Lanka, but in Europe may be more than 100/hour. If you are looking
   to lower the rates, it will higher the risks as a quality vs cost game :)

Thanks

Sutharsan Jeganathan