[Vtigercrm-developers] freelancers source

Tony Sandman tonysandman999 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 23:56:18 GMT 2017

Hi, I asked to detect the most common place people usually look for a help
in the subject of vtiger.
Sometimes if you got limited time, even you know how to resolve some little
issue, you would love to share
this thing to save own time. Obviously if you asking one developer for
help, you might end up with
rough price, but if you have kinda competition, it should be on reasonable
level...
In my opinion, as vtiger community is not that little, such a separate job
posting might eventually work.