[Vtigercrm-developers] [vtigercrm-developers]ListView filter Not working.

kiran kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 11:52:41 GMT 2017

Hi,

I tried to create the UI Type 53 filed(Users), I did that like, First i
created one custom field as TextField(UI Type-1) later i changed that
UI-Type to 53. Now i'm unable to get proper filter on that newly created
field vs existing Assigned To field. When i try to get the filter data on
top of both fields(Existing Assigned to & Newly created Users field) its
behaves like,
Scenario1: For both fields with different data *Result* :: Empty
Scenario2: Assigned to with data and new field empty *Result* :: Ok
Scenario3: Assigned to empty and new field data *Result* :: Input applies to
both fields as same.
Scenario4: In ListView data is coming properly where as in filter with new
field resultant data is with very few records. Meaning that some records are
missing in filter.

Can anyone tell me how to i fix this?

Thanks & Regards