[Vtigercrm-developers] Calendar Sync with Outlook 365

oigroig78 giorgio.gasparella at itempd.it
Thu Jan 26 17:22:00 GMT 2017

Hi,
We are working on an update on the module that will bring new features
A possible solution to your request could be solved like this:
We could include in the event body a textual list of all the related
contacts and the field related to (Account, Campaigns etc..).
When the event synchronises to Exchange, the conatcts or the other entities
like Accounts or Campaogns will be visible in the Event body. By doing so we
can preserve the link between Event and Contacts by having a textual
rapresentation.
If anyone has suggestions to improve this idea be free to do so.