[Vtigercrm-developers] Set default Calendar view to Shared Calendar

Somsak Artwawoot somsak6som at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 13:51:20 GMT 2017

Sure it open source, but... you contribute to open source code with primary
expectation that it will be included in the code of vtiger open source
version.
Instead, company who managing open source, getting your piece of code and
including in their commercial version ignoring your time spent for coding
and
your expectation to improve OS. They ignored you many times (and not only
you). For some reason you still trying to convince yourself and community
that everything is fine. No mate, it is not fine...

Somsak