[Vtigercrm-developers] Anyone else having UIType 10/related list issues in vt7 dev?

Błażej Pabiszczak b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
Fri Jan 20 15:01:01 GMT 2017

The problem is that this version is full of errors. The problem is that
nobody is fixing them. It's enough that one programmer who knows the
system well starts fixing them and testing the system, and after 2 weeks
80% of the errors would be fixed, including the reported ones and the
ones nobody reported. The fact that you report errors and talk about
them won't change anything, because it needs people to work on it.
Unfortunately until Vtiger changes its approach to programmers the
community won't invest any time in it.

I don't understand why the people who stayed here and are trying to push
the project forward won't force the producer to release an official
statement. The current state is unacceptable… Why won't you force them
to release a clear statement on the future of the project as far as
developers community is concerned. You have to unite to have real impact
on the producer; if you act as individuals you won't achieve anything
when it comes to Vtiger7 development.

---
Z poważaniem / Regards

BŁAŻEJ PABISZCZAK