[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 Features (preliminary list)

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Tue Jan 17 12:39:13 GMT 2017

> Is there any possibility to release code of mobile app so the application
> can receive improvements and stay updated?

We do not have a plan to release the mobile app source code.

If not, do you have plans to keep Mobile module in vtiger 7 like in vtiger
> 6 accessing from /modules/Mobile. ?

This is not in the works yet, but we would welcome contributions for a
Mobile module that provides a lightweight client to be opened on smaller
screens.

Regards,
Sreenivas