[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger mobile Apps for android users

crmtiger info at crmtiger.com
Mon Feb 20 15:08:31 GMT 2017

Thanks

As you know vTiger has many dependency with each module.

Sync would be only for first time also first time sync will take only got
first 10 records than rest of the record will be available on module based
sync.

Regards,
www.CRMTiger.com

--

*CRMTiger*   *- #1 vTiger solution Provider*
Phone: +91-79-40301653 <+91-79-40301653>
*US *#:  <rahul at varianceinfotech.com>+ <rahul at varianceinfotech.com>
1-630-861-8263
Email: info at crmtiger.com <rahul at varianceinfotech.com>
Skype:  <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#>crmtiger
Website: http://www.crmtiger.com <http://www.crmtiger.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/CRMTiger>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/13190558>  <https://twitter.com/crmtiger>
   <http://crmtiger.com/blog/>
<https://www.facebook.com/CRMTiger>
​
​
 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:The information contained in this communication,
including its attachments may contain confidential information and is
intended only for the individual(s) or entity (ies) to whom it is
addressed. The information contained in this communication may also be
protected by legal privilege, federal law or other applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby
notified that any distribution, dissemination or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited.