[Vtigercrm-developers] sourcefoge and statistic

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 10:48:31 GMT 2017

ok guys, the number of download depend on awarness of a product. Let me say
to you that Vtiger it's the most famous opensource CRM software at this
moment. That's why people download it. Yeti Force maybe have a more active
community, I can suppose, but it's unknown to most of people.

ludwig.von.schneider at gmail.com>:

> Developers list is very quiet. Forum also not shinning. It means that
> VTIGER has no bugs and is brilliant, or
> indeed there is some guy who clicking a lot to keep it popular in
> sourceforge .
> Yetiforce fork has 207 downloads, but their github and developers list are
> very very busy.
>

> On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 3:36 PM, Tony Sandman <tonysandman999 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> sourceforge shows 3900 downloads of vtiger in this week only.
>> Are those guys using some bot for clickin?
>>

>> O.o

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!