[Vtigercrm-developers] [Vtigercrm-Developers] How to create ui-type 53 field?

kiran kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 05:54:27 GMT 2017

Hi,

I'm working with Vtiger v6.4. Recently I puzzled for the solution on how to
create users down field and I did that like,

->created custom field on required module, Later changed UI type to
53/77/101 nothing works all returning smownerid rather than username in
reports.
->Moreover when I try to filter using ListView there also not able to filter
the records.

Thanks & Regards,