[Vtigercrm-developers] Calendar Sync with Outlook 365

iko irina_k6 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:17:41 GMT 2017

Hi Simone,

I am desperate to get the sync with Outlook 365 to work. I have used a lot
of time to get your module to work, but in all my test systems it shows
unexpected behavior. It deletes events, breaks related to links and doesn't
update events that were changed in vtiger. Some of these systems are
customized which can be an answer, but I have also tested it on the clean
installation. On the clean vt65 install it deleted some events in vtiger on
initial sync, then it is not updating existing events changed in vtiger to
o365.

Your module is also not compatible with portal, as it demands UTC+0:00 in
config.inc.php.

All in all I don't dare to deliver such sync to my customer... And this is a
paid EURO 199 module