[Vtigercrm-developers] Can't get Https in portal to work

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:47:04 GMT 2017

I'm not sure what you could be doing wrong but it does work.

We have customers using https for the portal and their crm.

In the PortalConfig I have both the Server_path (FQDN of your CRM) and
the Authenticate_Path (FQDN of your Portal) to https://.... as both
systems are only accessible via https.

Hope that helps.