[Vtigercrm-developers] vt7 vtlib get_dependents_list error?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 15:55:36 GMT 2017

Can anyone else playing with vt7 confirm if they see this issue too?

I've added some custom modules (using vtlib) to the Quotes module. In my
vtlib module I have a UIType 10 field to hold the Quote reference.

In the Quote, if I click on a "normal" relationship, e.g. Activity,
Sales Order or Document, it works fine. But when I click on a related
list for one of my modules, the list doesn't get shown until you refresh
the page and if you turn on php_error reporting you will see the message:

> Warning: Missing argument 4 for CRMEntity::get_dependents_list(), called in /modules/Vtiger/models/Module.php on line 1500 and defined in /data/CRMEntity.php on line 1870

The function in CRMEntity.php appears to have been re-purposed since 6.5.0

vtiger 6.5.0:
> data/CRMEntity.php:1729:      function get_dependents_list($id, $cur_tab_id, $rel_tab_id, $actions = false) {

vtiger 7.0.0
> data/CRMEntity.php:1870:      function get_dependents_list($id, $cur_tab_id, $rel_tab_id, $relationId) {

But I guess that the Vtiger_Module_Model class hasn't been updated to
reflect this change of use.

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/404

Cheers

Al

PS: Loving the fact this issue is assigned "404" ;-)