[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.6

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Thu Feb 2 08:49:48 GMT 2017

We are working on 7.x extensions and it's not only cosmetic
modification. Like 7.x don't support LEFT_PANNEL so we need first
analyse how to implement and then programm it for 7.x and change core of
6.x extension. We will provide for all 6.x licenses one year free
upgrades (also into 7.x). For vtiger 6.x License we provide unlimeted
upgrade (from 6.0 into 6.5 are all updates for free), so if you will
still use vtiger 6.x you don't need pay to us. Not after one, two or
many years. I hope you understand that we are also a company with
workers. We think our Licenses conditions are fair for vtiger community.

Matus

Dňa 2. 2. 2017 o 8:47 Somsak Artwawoot napísal(a):