[Vtigercrm-developers] [NEW!] BEPO VTIGER 7.X RESPONSIVE THEME - by MYC!!!

makeyourcloud info at makeyourcloud.com
Mon Dec 11 18:48:59 GMT 2017

Hi vTiger Community,

We finally came out with BePo Theme, the ultimate responsive vTigerCRM 7
theme, with a lot of new features, and big improvements to existing
features.

First of all, we completely redesigned the Menu Sidebar on the Left,
improved the user experience design, moved to the right the List Sidebar,
redesigned Module List, Summary, Detail and Edit View, and all this with a
new Clear and Powerful Design.

- New Clear and Powerfull Design
- Redesigned Login
- Redesigned Navigation Menu Sidebar
- Fully responsive
- Page preload
- Redesigned css buttons
- Redesigned Sidebar module
- Redesigned Mail Manager
- Redesigned Module Summary, Detail and Edit View
- Mobile Search
- Mobile Quick Create
- Mobile Mail Manager
- Mobile Related module
- Mobile User & Preferences link

This are just SOME OF THE MANY FEATURES that comes with our BePo vTiger
Theme, check our demo (with your smartphone too) to really see what we are
talking about!

SCREENSHOTS AND INFOS: https://makeyourcloud.com/vtiger-responsive-theme
DEMO: http://vtiger.makeyourcloud.com/vtiger7-bepo
USER: demo
PASSWORD: demo

Hope this news will be helpful to the community, any feedback will be really
appreciated!

Kind Regards,
MakeYourCloud team.

--