[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger developers and GDPR compliance

Søren Madsen sm at globalcrm.dk
Fri Dec 8 13:46:32 GMT 2017

Well for a fact I know your company has my e-mail address including first and
last name. So, you can call it company information all you want, but the
e-mail address can identify me as an individual - hence you and your company
are handling personal information.

*Per May 2018 I have the 9 following rights:*
*1.* A company can’t store and handle a EU citizen personal information
without the individuals explicit consent. Consent must be given through a
declaration or an explicit act of confirmation.

*2.*All EU citizens have the right to gain access to information, get a copy
of information in an electronic format. Furthermore, the citizen has the
right to know how the collected data is being used.

*3.* EU citizens have the right to get personal information transferred from
your company to another, your company need to provide the information in a
machine-readable format (like .csv)

*4. *EU citizens have the right to update the personal information

*5. *If your company has a leak and personal data gets compromised all
citizens must be notified within 72 hours

*6.* You need to provide the EU citizen with information prior to the
gathering of personal information. Individuals must give their explicit
consent. Consent must in no way be implied.

*7.* EU citizens can limit the use of personal information. If a citizen
does so, you are allowed to store the personal information, but can't use it
actively.

*8. *Eu citizens have the right to get personal data erased/deleted. They
also have the right to withdraw their consent to collect their personal
data.

*9.* As soon as a citizen make their claims towards a company regarding
personal information - all activity with the personal must stop immediately.
As soon as a dialog is initiated with a EU citizen, your company need to
inform each individual with their rights to make a protest.

Sorry for my bad english

-----
CentOS 6.5 vtiger 7.0.1
--