[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger developers and GDPR compliance

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Fri Dec 8 07:39:52 GMT 2017

First, I'm not a lawyer, but I don't understand what open source
publisher have to do with GDPR. vtiger CRM Open ource publisher stored
your personal data ? They offer to you a CRM system, but the data are
stored by you. So you need to keep the GDRP rulles.

If I'm wrong, then please explain that to me, because I do not
understand the actual hectic around GDPR.

Matus.

Dňa 7. 12. 2017 o 15:19 Søren Madsen napísal(a):