[Vtigercrm-developers] Anyone else seeing issues with PDF Preview in vt7? [SCAN_OK]

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 12:12:10 GMT 2017

On 09/08/17 12:43, Conrado Maggi wrote:
> I don't think the PDF viewer has access to vtiger backend.
>
> If I understand correctly, the PDF viewer is a browser feature that
> download the PDF and open it in a new tab
>
> Or are you referring to something else?

If you look at a list of Documents and click the "..." on the left, an
option is called "File Preview".

This opens a modal jQuery dialog but it is not a new tab or window as
such... Presumably this is done via an Ajax call so it _is_ possible to
determine who the vtiger user is and if they are able to view the file.

I think ;-)

Alan