[Vtigercrm-developers] Anyone else seeing issues with PDF Preview in vt7? [SCAN_OK]

Conrado Maggi comaggi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 19:43:28 GMT 2017

There is a htaccess file inside the storage sever that denied (403)
anything but  image file

You could add PDF to this htaccess, although that makes PDF files
accessible from the internet to anyone that can guest the path

It's a trade off between not exposing your data and use the browser PDF
preview