[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace Extension review

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Tue Sep 20 09:36:26 GMT 2016

I'm waiting from 16.6.2016. This is more then 3 months. The first review
was after 6 weeks. This is the reality. I have prepared many updates to
existing extensions, but I can't do it. I can't send updated package to
my customers because I don't know email address even if this is in your
Guidelines:
http://community.vtiger.com/help/vtigercrm/marketplace/about-extension-store.html

Can I see who installed my extensions?
Yes. Email address of the users will be listed on the Publishers portal

Matus
ITS4You

Dňa 20. 9. 2016 o 11:08 Sreenivas Kanumuru napísal(a):