[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace Extension review

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Tue Sep 20 09:00:52 GMT 2016

Matus,

We are reviewing all submissions within 5 business days (we want to bring
it down to 2 business days). When we review, if we find any issues, those
are reported back to the developer via the marketplace. There are 2 types
of issues.

   1. Bugs/Extension doesn't work as advertised,
   2. Violates guidelines or security practices

By January, we will provide an environment where developers can test the
extension before submitting to marketplace. This will speed up the approval
process.

-Sreenivas