[Vtigercrm-developers] Make address-country a picklist?

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 03:04:29 GMT 2016

Hi

We did like change the UItype of country fields to  picklist.  Add piclist
table, example vtiger_country. Then that picklist could be managed through
any module which has a field named "Country".  If there is a different
country field name we have to rename it.

Is there any problem in this method?

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan