[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7

Somsak Artwawoot somsak6som at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 01:16:22 GMT 2016

Lot's of wise guys here and you don't see that vtiger open source is dying
project?
Now priority should be to join or create fork. Explain to customers that
bad things happening here, prepare
migrations, and start real contribution to new dynamic and cleverly managed
application.
Otherwise, you and your customers will be very soon out of new era.
Sure it is additional expenses for your clients, but if you crash your car,
you have no choice.. don't you?
Vtiger looks like wreck, and Prasad+Srenivas are just pushing soap to your
eyes getting
fake hope for better future. They dont care Alan, Matus, Simone etc, they
care a little bit extensions store and obviously
ondemand version. I can not imagine how many issues will come with promised
new UI (if it will really be released)
Little few changes from 6.4 to 6.5 brought storm of problems.... this is
evidence that they don't care.

My two customers lately resigned from vtiger due to basic incompatibility
with Asian languages.
How many will cancel it soon on your side? I believe it is better to
prepare alternative
way for all of us than trust to guys who never keep word up

Somsak