[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Tue Sep 13 08:25:44 GMT 2016

You mean February 2017 or 2018 or later?
Sorry to ask it, but if I calculate it's arround 5 month's to final
release. For a new UI only testing phase (community) takes around 2-3
months so you have 2 months for publishing RC version to community. From
this point your currently developer status must be in 50-70%. Can you
push it in code.vtiger.com so we can see what is currently done,
otherwise it's a classic vtiger approach.

Remember planned Roadmap 6.5 was end of Q1, real date was in Q2/Q3 (3
month's later) and vtiger 6.5 version contains only small changes. Not
so hudge as it's now planned.

Can you share your monthly plan with us so we can prepare our developers
for it. We all need to know it, when and how many developers must work
on it. We must plan our work, we must plan project with our
customers(deadlines), and and and.

First milestone is when we can expect separate branch for 7 version.

Matus
ITS4You

Dňa 13. 9. 2016 o 5:29 Sreenivas Kanumuru napísal(a):