[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Tue Sep 13 03:29:25 GMT 2016

We plan to release 7.0 by February. What will be in 7.0? It will feature
the new UI that our cloud users have been using. Please post your
suggestions here - 7.0 Wishlist
<https://discussions.vtiger.com/index.php?p=/discussion/182220/7-0-wishlist>

We want code contributions. Every merge request on code.vtiger.com, will be
reviewed and if appropriate get merged. 70% of merge requests are already
merged. 40% of the issues that are reported are already resolved. (Ref:
code.vtiger.com)

With Vtiger 7, we will improve the core platform with easier UI, and hope
to extend the APIs.

Regards,
Sreenivas